Here We Go Again

So tdy after sch I went out with few friends. Not 'that' few actually. 19 of us. Yeah, I've got nothing else better to do so I counted the heads there.

Actually when we were lepaking in the sch gallery (elizabeth, jessica ann, sabrina alfred & I) we wanted to do this one video. A stupid one lah I can tell you tht. Haha. Kitorg nk tiru how the world class players you knw, kinda lk how did they say "gooooooallll" but in their own way. Lk how sneijder did, villa did, puyol did, forlan did, klose did, and many more. So we've planned abt it. But didn't hv much time so bla bla bla we didn't take the video T.T

Went fr lunch with the girls & boys. Ate nasi + shark. Delicious I'd say. Spent time with thivakar gossiping abt sm bitches. Hi hi hi ;p Hha, now I'm gonna sleep cz I'm tired. XX