Head Over Heels

It's quite common isn't it? Us falling in love with our enemies. Not a very nice feeling to have because we get into such a dilemma.

There was ths one guy. I can tell you I hate him. I srsly do. He's no angel. He's a jerk. He's not a guy that would please you with all the corny words that others may use when they flirt arnd or smthng. He teased me lk shit. He made me thnk of how could possibly a guy be that MEAN? Yet, he made my day. Day(s) actually. He's definately my type. And I got to knw 1 very imprtant thing. I like him. I really do. Cz he made me smile. Cz he's got ths curly hair, very adorable I'd say. Cz he, he's now the love of my life. He was my enemy. But, he too was the man, whom I could tell everything, with no doubt he will tell anyone else.

Sometimes we lie to the ones we love because we are afraid to tell people of our feelings for them. Many times our relationship gets tested and we meet someone whom we thought could have been. Our feelings consume us and it becomes such a difficult situation to get out of. We fight and argue, abt almost everything. But hny, I've got a war to battle. I'll fight fr you, fr us, fr ths love.